Chipotle Now in UP!

Posted -

Check it out! We just got a Chipotle in University Plaza! The line's been crazy long but it's defintiely worht finally getting a Chipotle in the area! Looks like Moe's has some competition now!!!

College is hard. We make it easier!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

Enter to Win!

Check out Her Campus Contests on LockerDome on LockerDome

About The Author

Born in Cleveland, Ohio in 1991, Carmen Rey moved to Akron, Ohio as a kid and attended Our Lady of the Elms High School, a small all-girls high school in Akron. After graduating with a class of 28, Carmen attended Kent State University for a year before doing the National Student Exchange program to Binghamton University where she transferred the following year. While at Binghamton, she found a place at the Binghamton Her Campus Branch as a contributing writer. The following year she became Profiles Editor and spent a semester studying abroad in London through Binghamton University's Semester-in-London program. Now she's a senior and the Campus Correspondent of the Binghamton University Branch, majoring in English Literature and Rhetoric as well as blogging on BU's admissions blog.

Editor's Note

Calling all collegiettes! We're looking for the 22 Under 22 Most Inspiring College Women. Enter yourself (or your BFF!) by 5/31 at hercampus.com/22under22.

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login