This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

We all love staying on top of the coolest and cutest makeup trends but sometimes we get stuck in a rut and and end up doing the same smokey eye every time we go out. If your going to get a new top for everytime you go out why not try out a new eyeshadow too! If your looking for a new way to dress up your makeup game then look no further than these 3 fabulous makeup gurus who offer fun and easy to follow makeup tutorial videos on YouTube.

Cassandra Bankson, DiamondsAndHeels14:

Cassandra is so great at reccomending different products to try, especially for those with acne prone skin and also for girls who are in a hurry and don’t have hours to spend on their makeup! I don’t know about you but I rarely have more than 10 minutes!

Samantha and Nic Chapman, Pixiwoo:

They recreate celebrity makeup styles so if you are as obsessed with Kylie Jenner as I am then you need look no further than Pixiwoo. They have also done styles inspired by Angelina Jolie and Rihanna!

Emma Pickles, EuphoricCreation:

Emma is spot on when it comes to costume makeup so if you are looking for some inspiration for your halloween costume then she is the girl to watch!

She was the Binghamton University Campus Correspondent Spring 2015-Spring 2016. She started writing for Her Campus second semester Freshman year and has loved it ever since! She is now a Binghamton University graduate with a degree in English and minor in History. She is an enthusiastic writer and reader, obsessed with social media, traveling, and ending misogyny. Her two great loves are Harry Potter marathons and sampling cheese. She is excited by the prospect of new challenges and can't wait to dive in and get her hands dirty.
Binghamton Contributor