Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

This past weekend, Halloween gave students the opportunity to get creative and dress up in costumes for the most fun, if not the most fun holiday to celebrate in college. From the typical cat costumes to something new and different like loofas, students had the chance to show off their creativity. Not only did we get to see what our friends and peers dressed up as this weekend but we also got to see what our favorite Hollywood celebrities dressed as. Here is a list of some of the best celebrity Halloween costumes from this past weekend:

1. Katy Perry- Cheeto

The “This Is How We Do” singer showed off how she does Halloween this year by dressing as the unthinkable: a flaming hot cheeto. Dressed in a giant orange costume and paired with a cheetos handbag to help clear up any misleading thoughts that she actually be a carrot, Perry decided to keep it funny this year.

2. Lucy Hale- Twitter Bird

Keeping up with the growing popularity of social media, Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale chose to dress as the Twitter Bird. Wearing bright blue and decking out her skirt with letters and the famous Twitter hashtags, Hale’s costume was both different and creative but super cute. 

3. Taylor Swift- Pegacorn

Not quite pegasus and not quite a unicorn, none other than Taylor Swift combined the two and spent her Halloween as a “pegacorn.” She instagrammed this picture of her outfit with the caption “Cause, darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a PEGACORN” which is inspired by her song “Blank Space” off of her new album 1989. Given Taylor’s sweet girl image, it’s no surprise that the Shake It Off singer dressed as a mystical creature for Halloween.

4. Beyonce and Blue Ivy- Janet and Michael Jackson

Queen B dressed daughter Blue Ivy as King of Pop, Michael Jackson while B dressed as Janet Jackson and of course it was intended to make hearts everywhere melt. The dynamic mother/daughter duo earn a A+ for effort, creativity and obviously cuteness.

5. Zayn Malik- Batman

Na na na na na na na na BATMAN. Oh, Zayn Malik, that’s you? The One Direction star became every girl’s favorite superhero this Halloween when he dressed as Batman. We’d like to thank his fiance and Little Mix star, Perrie Edwards for sharing this picture with all of us and making everyone’s Halloween sweeter than any candy possibly could. 

Samantha Wieder is a senior at Binghamton University. She's majoring in English Rhetoric and minoring in Cinema. Heavily involved in campus, she's proud to be part of BTV, Binghamton's student run television station, as production manager on e-board. She's also a member of the Marketing Association, staff writer for Pipe Dream Release, and a sister of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi. During the summer of 2014, she was an Editorial Intern at Long Island Pulse Magazine in Patchogue, NY and during the summer of 2015, she was a Marketing and Communications Intern at Hazon, a Jewish non-profit in the Financial District. She looks forward to interning at FOX 40 in Binghamton during the spring 2016 semester and to begin a career in New York City for post-grad life. She looks forward to another incredible year of writing for Her Campus!
Binghamton Contributor