5 Things I am Looking Forward to Most About Winter Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

December is here, which means winter break is just about upon!  Here are 5 things I am looking forward to most about going home: 

1. No homework. No exams. No papers. Finally, we are free from spending hours studying in Bartle for a whole month!

2. Sleep! Soon, you will not need to hit your snooze button anymore. The next month is time to recharge, reboot and appreciate getting the most sleep possible. 

3. Homemade food!!! 

4. Spending time with friends and family.  Although we were home two weeks ago for Thanksgiving, now our visits with friends and family will not be so rushed. 

5. Netflix – This semester has been a busy one and therefore, I have missed being able to relax in my bed, binge watching all of my favorite shows, like Grey’s and Gilmore Girls. 

Elana is a Junior at Binghamton University. She is majoring in Business Administration with a concentration in Consulting. She is originally from New Jersey. Some of her hobbies include traveling, cooking, reading, writing and playing tennis. On campus, she is involved with Hillel and volunteers at the Boys and Girls Club. She is looking forward to writing for Her Campus and hopes to amuse and provide advice for fellow Binghamton students.
Binghamton Contributor