This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

We know Breaking Bad ended a year ago, but we still can’t get over the perfect being that is Aaron Paul. If you weren’t on board before, here’s why you should be:

1. He is madly in love with his wife.

Source: Brandon Kidd

In an interview with People magazine, Paul said, “I will be in the honeymoon phase until I leave this planet. Getting married to Lauren was the greatest accomplishment of my life. I will be forever grateful.” Aaron Paul and Lauren Parsekian met at the Coachella Music Festival and had a spectacular wedding in May of 2013. Lauren is an activist, and Aaron is her biggest fan. These two lovebirds really raised the bar for Hollywood couples.

2. He is the biggest fangirl ever.

Source: imgur.com

Who could ever forget the day that Aaron Paul and Bo Burnham fangirled hard over each other (my two favorite people…)? The actor has gushed about getting starstruck when meeting people such as Conan O’Brien, Kit Harrington (Jon Snow), and others. Talk about humility!

Source: hydrogen-mag.com

3. He is super engaged with his fans.

Source: Instagram

If you didn’t know, Aaron Paul had a scavenger hunt in honor of the Emmy Awards during which he hid a bunch of Breaking Bad paraphernalia and gave it away to fans. He also got other cast members to join him. The grand finale of this hunt was at the award show itself during which the first fan to yell “I miss Mr. White!” received a signed script. This is not the first time Paul has gone above and beyond to make his fans happy.  In an interview with Conan, Paul said while drinking a bottle of Gatorade in England, someone yelled “Gatorade me, bitch!” – to which he gave the fan his Gatorade. What a cool guy.

4. He uses his fame to support causes/people he believes in.

Source: Instagram

This point kind of goes hand in hand with the previous. If you follow Aaron on Instagram (which you should), you would know that he recently auctioned off a signed copy of the Breaking Bad pilot to a fan who followed his photographer friend @heretosaveyouall (who you should also follow!). In hopes of helping a friend, he boosted his following by thousands. As I said before, his wife is a well-known activist for various groups and he always supports her causes. Too cute.

Source: Instagram

On a more serious note, he tweeted the hashtag #JusticeforAaron after the brutal beating of austic teen Aaron Hill. He addressed the atrocity and invited the guy to come visit and hang out with him one day.

Source: Twitter

5. His attitude.

There’s not much I can say about what an overall great guy Aaron Paul is, but I think this last instagram post will sum everything up nicely:

Source: Instagram

In case you were wondering, that last bit said: “Also, peanut butter cookies and milk is the best combination. I like cookies. Also pizza.”

Enough said.

Binghamton Contributor