5 Celebrities to Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

We all want a taste of the lavish life, to live like a celebrity for a day. Instsgram gives us the perfect window into the lives of the rich and famous. From selfies to candid shots with celeb besties, and life on the road, here are five celebs to follow on Instagram…

1. Cara Delevingne

22 and taking the fashion world by storm, Cara is as popular on Instagram as she is on the runway. Gawk and envy her eyebrow which are always #OnFleek and follow her as she snaps away with celeb friends like Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Taylor Swift, Rihanna, and Mikey Cyrus.

2. Kevin Hart

See the world from this super funny comedians 5′ 4″ vantage point. He’s the current King of Comedy and reigns on Instagram too. He’s currently on tour but is always making time to share candid moments with friends and family.

3. Miley Cyrus

Miley has successfully rebranded herself as one of the most out there singers in the industry. She is known for doing the unexpected, and stays true to that mantra on Insta, where her posts are just as bold as her personality.

4. Michelle Obama

Who wouldnt want to be FLOTUS for a day (Or maybe even President)? Follow First Lady Michelle and get a glimpse at just what makes her amazing. From her family vacay in Senegal, to teaming up with “Fitsta-grammers” to help fight childhood obesity, she shares all the amazing work that she does and always in style.

5. Daisy Underbite

Although shes not a celebrity in the traditional sense, this super cute doggy is sure to being you smiles. #UnderbiteUnite

Shavonna Q. Hinton
Binghamton Contributor