You Know You’re a Bentley Student When…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

From the day you start at Bentley, you learn pretty quickly the little things about our school that make it unique. Some are awesome, some are not so great; but we can all relate to the many situations that have become so typical in our daily lives, ever since we made the decision to become a Falcon.

So, you know you’re a Bentley student when…

• You find out that all manners disappear when it comes to getting on the Harvard Square shuttle.
  • You learn that more than 5 girls in the room is considered a successful event.
  • You shudder when you hear anyone mention an income statement, balance sheet, or pretty much anything GB 112/212 related.
  • You find out that it’s typical to get 25+ emails in one day.
  • Mad Falcon food tastes like gourmet cuisine after midnight.
  • You’ve taken a picture with the Falcon statue behind the library.
  • You are jealous of Gloria Larson’s shoes.
  • The omelet line is only long whenever you actually want one!
  • You have wished you were on a sports team just so you could sit at the big table in Seasons.
  • You want to go abroad in the fall just so you don’t miss Spring Day.
  • You say, “Hey, Flex” to Flex the Falcon like he’s any normal kid at school.
  • You arrive at class and try to hide the fact that you’re sweating a lot from the mountain of stairs you just climbed.
  • You learn that some kids take intramural sports way too seriously.
  • You’ve had longer than a five-minute conversation with Camille.

What’s your favorite way that Bentley is unique? What are you proud about when you say you’re a Bentley student? Leave a comment below to share!

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.