This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie. Not only is he part of the Bentley hockey team’s “Falcons Nest” exclusive entourage, but he is an all-around great guy. You just have to learn more about this cutie below!

Name:  Tim Marsh
Hometown:  Farmington, Connecticut
Graduation Year:  2013
Major/Minor/LSM:  Computer Information Systems, LSM: Earth, Environment, and Global Sustainability
Campus Involvements: CAB Comedy, Bentley Investment Group

Inside Details
Describe yourself in 3 words: Legen-wait for it-dary
Secret talents: Tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue
What would be your dream job?  NASCAR driver
If the Mad Falcon had a sandwich named after you, what would it be called?: Is it too much to ask if they just made a good chicken parm once in a while? Then they would have to name it after me.

Favorites
Favorite place in the world:  Oeiras, Portugal
Favorite Bentley memory or experience:  Hockey games at the JAR
Favorite song: One Week- Barenaked Ladies

Love, Love, Love
What would you like to do on your ideal date? Hot air balloon, dinner at a nice restaurant, then walk along the water
What do you look for in a girlfriend? Dirty blonde Southern belle who is  always smiling
Celebrity Crush: Kate Upton
Relationship Status: Single

Senior at Bentley University. Social Media Co-Chair and Writer. Marketing Major with a focus in Advertising. Intense love for commercials and clothes
Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.