Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week: Pins to Make Your Life Easier

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes! With the stress of school and the upcoming holidays looming, I collected some of my favorite self-help pins for you. Are there other pins you found interesting? Leave them in the comment section below!

My first Pinterest Pick is from solutions.com and will change the lives any collegiettes who travel frequently. These “Shelves to Go” allows you to arrange your clothes and then just hang them up in the closet of your destination. This suitcase accessory is perfect for weekends off campus or heading home for Thanksgiving break! The separate compartments help you to not over pack because you can separate each day’s outfits.

[pagebreak]

This next Pin is from The Beauty Department. I cannot tell you all how many times I have attempted to wing out my eyeliner, only to have one eye look great and the other look completely uneven. To avoid this, The Beauty Department suggests using tape as a boundary.  By using guidance tape, you can make sure your liner is even on both sides making your winged liner perfect each time- no more uneven wings! You can also use this trick with eye shadows.

[pagebreak]

This changed my life. I know that may sound dramatic, but I now finally know how to use bobby pins correctly! Tina Georgy shows us that it is possible to use 1 bobby pin to pin up our entire head. I now use this trick almost every day to pin up the hair that falls out of my bun. I have had people ask me how I did my hair because they love the end result—little do they know it only took a bobby pin! This is a perfect 2 minute hairstyle for when you are running to class.

[pagebreak]

I don’t know about you, collegiettes, but I always find myself getting bored of my music when I go to the gym. Oh No They Didn’t! shared Music Motivation, Pandora Radio stations to help you get pumped to work out. There is a genre for everyone- 80’s cardio, Hard Rock Strength Training, Country Fitness (my favorite!), Yoga Workout and many more! Check them out and let me know which station inspires you to do a few more minutes on the elliptical!

[pagebreak]

Before I introduce this next Pin, let me just say, you should double this recipe because these pizza rolls are addicting. This is a recipe for pull-apart Pepperoni Pizza Rolls. I made these over the summer and we ate them all! The recipe on Riches to Rags is for pepperoni rolls, but you could also do buffalo chicken, meatball or veggie. They are so easy to make and would be a great snack for your next girl’s night. Plus, they are less expensive than ordering delivery and you can customize your ingredients.

[pagebreak]

What Should I Read Next is a dream come true for bookworms! This site lets you type in an author that you like or a recent book that you have read and it brings up a list of suggestions for books to read next. They have everything from Harry Potter to Janet Evanovich—something for everyone.  I can’t wait to use this website to fill my Kindle with new books to distress with! 

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University