Stephanie’s Pinterest Picks of the Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Happy Monday, collegiettes! I’m back again with my Pinterest Picks and this week is all about easy makeovers and organizational tips to help you get ready for spring! Have a great idea to share? Comment below!

First up is a pin every collegiette should have—How to Disinfect Your Reusable Bottle. This pin comes from POPSUGAR and offers tips on five different ways to make your reusable bottles germ free. This is a perfect way to begin your spring cleaning that will help to make sure you stay healthy while being eco-friendly! 

[pagebreak]

Love snacking on an apple? Although peanut butter is a classic favorite flavor to add, how about something new? Let’s Talk Fitness shares a recipe for The Most Awesome Raw Apple Snack. The simple addition of a squeeze of lemon and orange juices to your sliced apple will not only provide a citrus kick, but will keep the fruit from turning brown! 

[pagebreak]

This new hair style is a great new way to keep your hair half up if you don’t have a clip handy. Samantha, the photographer behind MyBraids shares her picture tutorial for making the “Pretzel Braid” which looks like a double infinity knot! Would you rock this look, collegiettes? 

[pagebreak]

As the weather gets warmer I find myself spending more time in my car. Usually I have everything pretty organized, but this Cute Car Kit from Pink Polka Dot Creations will ensure all my travel necessities are in one place! This little case will hold all my essentials for any warm-weather road trip—mints, nail file, Band-Aids and wipes. You can customize your kit to be perfect for you. I know I would add an extra set of sunglasses to mine!

[pagebreak]

My last pin this week is an easy makeover from one of my first Pinterest Picks. Back in October, I wrote about a great recipe for Cupcake Pizzas and this week’s pin makes the recipe even easier! Amy from Pennywise Cook shares her recipe for making Stuffed Pizza Muffins using store-bought pizza dough and a cinnamon roll-like process. It’s as easy as roll, stuff, cut and bake! 

I am a Bentley University senior majoring in Marketing with a LSM in Media, Arts and Society. I make gluten-free goodies all too frequently and my favorite place in the world is the top of a mountain with my skiis on. I have an addiction to chocolate, Alice in Wonderland and laughing with my roommates. 
Bentley University