This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

With Thanksgiving approaching, I figured this week’s picks should obviously reflect all of the food you collegiette’s are bound to eat. While the food baby that you’ll be sporting is pretty much inevitable after all of the plates full of stuffing and cranberry sauce, these tips and tricks are here to help you get in the Turkey Day spirit, whether it’s within the questionably cozy confines of your dorm or in your home!

Brought to you by The Dating Divas, these fun Thanksgiving food ideas are most definitely Instagram worthy and might even be capable of the rare ‘no filter’ option. Who said your Thanksgiving celebration should be limited to dinner? Between breakfast, snack, lunch, buffet, and dinners, these ideas are bound to have you either drooling at the computer screen or will dub you master chef by family and friends. Shhh—they don’t have to know you got it from Pinterest!

For the ladies that want to show some self-control in this season filled with pumpkin flavored everything, props to you! If your crazy aunt insists that you continue to fill your plate up with more of her delectable pumpkin pie, however, and you’re out of buttons to undo from your jeans, then refer to this helpful portion guide from Spark People! Just because you want to watch what you eat doesn’t mean that you have to skip out on this feast you’ve been waiting all year for!

If the sky-high costs of flights aren’t within your budget this holiday season, you aren’t the only one! And even if you are lucky enough to travel home or stay at a friend’s house to devour that obsessed-over turkey, call up your closest girls (and guys!) and treat yourself to a Friendsgiving! Whether it be the pre-game to your Thanksgiving dinner in a few days or is replacing your Thanksgiving celebration, read this Buzzfeed article on some #foodpornworthy Thanksgiving dishes!

Bentley University