This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The Opry City Stage is a must see for all country music lovers. Right in the heart of Times Square, New York City, you are immersed in a world of country. Inspired by the Grand Ole Opry and the Ryman Auditorium, you feel as though you’ve traveled to the home of country music.

The first floor is a gift shop—where all of your country needs will be fully satisfied. The excitement certainly doesn’t end there. Walk up the stairs to a two-story restaurant and live music venue. Every day, there are multiple bands performing—Luke Bryan has even performed there! On the walls, you will see iconic photographs and outfits worn by celebrities, including Taylor Swift.

The menu is themed as if you were going to a restaurant in the South. The food was DELICIOUS! My must tries for dinner and dessert include…

Pimiento Dip

Pulled Pork and Grits

Monkey Bread 

On your next trip to New York City, visit the Opry City Stage for a taste of Nashville in the city that never sleeps! Check to see who is performing here.

Images: Cover Photo

College freshman living in and exploring the vibrant city of Boston! Born and raised in the dirty jerz. 
Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.