This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Calling all chocolate lovers! Max Brenner is the place for you. Imagine all of your wildest chocolate dreams—and Max Brenner has it. From speciality drinks to desserts, you will be sure to satisfy all the chocolate cravings you’ve ever had!

The store is simply magical. There is chocolate everywhere! Bins of chocolate adorn the entryway as you walk towards the dining area. All you can smell is the fresh chocolate and sweets! There is also a chocolate shop where you can purchase chocolate if you prefer not to dine in, or if you want to take a sweet treat home!

The menu is overwhelming, because let’s be honest, the chocolate lover wants to try everything! When I went, we ordered way too much food and got to try two amazing shared dishes—all of which I would recommend and get again!

Pictured: Chocolate Martini

Sharing Fondue

Imagine all of your favorite fondue treats—and BOOM—the sharing fondue has it. This fondue comes with your choice of two chocolates, along with strawberries, marshmallows, sponge cake, crepes, waffles, and chocolate bark! My favorite was dipping the waffle in milk chocolate.

Pictured: Sharing Fondue

Spectacular Melting Chocolate S’mores Sundae

This was the most decadent ice cream sundae I have ever tasted. Served in a huge sundae bowl, it is filled with vanilla ice cream, graham crackers, peanut butter drizzle, milk chocolate, and marshmallow fluff! It doesn’t end there—the sundae is topped with fresh chocolate ganache and whip cream, YUM.

Pictured: Melting Chocolate S’mores Sundae

Is your mouth watering yet? Because mine is.

College freshman living in and exploring the vibrant city of Boston! Born and raised in the dirty jerz. 
Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.