Bentley Women's Network Fall 2017 Conference

The Bentley Women’s Network’s Fall Conference is quickly approaching! Join us on Sunday, November 5th, in LaCava 325 from 11:00 to 3:00. The conference theme is She Means Business—and the event will have several different guest speakers, along with a panel to discuss issues faced by women in business and the opportunities for growth. Some of the speakers will be:

John Murphy

Director of Investment Analytics at Wellington Management

Katie Donovan

Founder of Equal Pay Negotiations LLC

Casey Donovan

A web developer at the Harvard Law School Library.

Additionally, there will be a panel of women from Deloitte, Wellington Management, and the CEO of Story and Voice; after the panels, there will be an opportunity to speak and network with the panelists. Lunch will be provided, and there will also be opportunities to participate in contests to win prizes from Bentley gear to local restaurant gift cards!

Bentley Women’s Network was formally known as Ellevate. The club is comprised of women from freshmen to seniors, with varying backgrounds. They meet several times a semester for general body meetings as well as workshops to improve resumes and learn how to network.  The club also holds two networking events a year—one for each semester.

Go here to register for the event!  Email [email protected] for more information.

About The Author

I am from Hebron, Connecticut and a sophomore at Bentley. I plan to major in marketing with an LSM in Global Perspectives and a minor in psychology.