This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

It’s always good to start the new school year with goals in mind. In honor of the start of the 2015-2016 year, we’ve come up with a bucket list to guide you through your remaining semesters at Bentley.

1. Take a picture with Flex
  2. Attend a Bentley hockey game (and stay for the whole thing!)
  3. Have a conversation with Camille
  4. Attend a party with more girls than guys (nearly impossible thanks to the Bentley ratio)
  5. Step foot in Gloria’s house
  6. Go to Thanksgiving dinner at Seasons (now known as The 921) with all your friends
  7. Ice skate on the frozen basketball courts
  8. Watch a consecutive sunset/sunrise from the library thanks to an all-nighter (happy finals!)
  9. Tear up Club Mein Bowl*
  10. Get as many free things as possible: t-shirts, tickets, etc. (it won’t earn you your tuition back, but it’ll sure feel good)
  11. When you get the “Bentley University closing” snow day text, commence drinking immediately
  12. Go to Super Bingo (pre-gaming Super Bingo doesn’t hurt, either)
  13. Make it to the Spring Day concert
  14. Hit up LaCava on Accepted Students Day for free, better-than-average food
  15. Climb to the roof of Adamian (watch the sun rise, make out, or reminisce with friends about another amazing year at Bentley)

*Note: The only way to “tear up” Club Mein Bowl is with adequate pre-gaming and unwavering commitment

Have anything else to add to the Bentley bucket list? Leave your suggestions in the comments below or send us an email at Bentley@hercampus.com!

https://www.bentley.edu/files/campus-panorama_0.jpg

Bentley University