5 Things Girls Love but Our Guys Hate-Part 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Spring is here and in full bloom, bringing girls out and about in their short shorts and dresses. Some more of these trends though, boys continue to hate on.

1.     Boyfriend Apparel

Girls love the slouchy comfy boyfriend jeans that actually don’t feel like they are going to rip any second, but to guys, we look like we are trying to be hipster and just look “funky,” as my boyfriend calls it and that if we actually wore our boyfriend’s clothes they would not fit us like they do. 

2.      High waisted shorts

We love our high waisted shorts during the summer. They are most girls go to look! But just like with high waisted pants, high waisted shorts apparently make us look like we are wearing diapers.

3.     Hair Bows     

This is my personal favorite to wear in my hair. I think they are so cute and girly, but boys think they make girls look like a human version of Minnie Mouse.

4.     Oversized Sunglasses                

Sunglasses protect our eyes and look fashionable while doing so! Guys don’t mind normal sunglasses but the big bug eyed ones they are not fans of. They think that sunglasses are made to cover our eyes not or entire faces.

5.     Baseball Hats             

These are great to wear to the beach when it’s hot out or even just when you are having a bad hair day! They look cute and keep your head from burning, but guys think that girls shouldn’t wear them because it hides their hair and face, and they want to be the only ones wearing hats.

Photo Credits: 1/2/3/4/5

Bentley University