19 Reasons We Couldn’t Live Without Our Best Friends at Bentley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Best friends are great, best friends at Bentley are better!

1. They take your qualtrics survey, even without the possibility of a $10 Dunkin Donuts gift card
  2. They will swipe you into Seasons even though they only get ten swipes a week
  3. They use their discresh to buy you Mein Bowl when you run out but NEED crab rangoons NOW
  4. They pick you up from Joe’s at one in the morning
  5. They bring you a sausage, egg, and cheese from Dunks on Sunday morning when you would never be able to make it yourself
  6. They carry your things for a night out to lower in their bag when you forgot one
  7. They work out with you on the first floor of the gym so you don’t need to go alone
  8. They send you those horrible drunk hotos from Spring Day instead of putting them on Facebook
  9. They tell the townie hitting on you at Skell that you have a boyfriend, even when you don’t
  10. They take a crappier housing pick so you can be added to their room
  11. They give you their GB-whatever study guide so you don’t need to read the whole book yourself
  12. They help you write your cover letter
  13. They don’t let you study on Thursday night when you should be going out and having fun
  1. You would be so dead if they weren’t there to remind you about everything (registering for classes, paying your Bahamas deposit, ordering your cap and gown)
  2. They distract the Seasons workers so you can take 3 extra bananas (so bad*ss)
  3. When you don’t get that job you really wanted, they think of a million and one reasons why that company is awful and this is actually a blessing
  4. They set up their couch for you to sleep on when you don’t want to walk all the way back to your room on upper in the rain at 2am
  5. And then lend you their clothes in the morning so you don’t get judged by the kids going to their Friday 8:30 class
  6. They don’t let you freak out about graduation and the real world… no matter how bad they are freaking out themselves
Bentley University