14 TV Shows I Am Currently Binge-Watching (Or Have Binge-Watched) and You Should Too

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

1. Shameless

If you want to feel better about your life, watch this show about a dysfunctional family in the South Side of Chicago where you cheer and cringe simultaneously. 

2. Galavant

This show is perfect if you love musical comedies and jokes that are so underrated but some of the most hilarious things you will hear all day.

3. Sex and the City

This is a classic. A must-see for any female to ever exist. Go watch immediately and report back on how much you already love it. P.S. Do not take the advice on this show.

4. Gilmore Girls

If you love coffee, mother-daughter duos, fast and witty banter, and adorable, whimsical towns, this show is the one for you.

5. White Collar

Matt Bomer. Enough said.

6. West World

Your mind will be blown.

7. The Mindy Project

Who doesn’t love Mindy Kaling in all of her quirkiness and comedic situations? This show is a great, light-hearted one that will always leave you smiling as the credits roll. Who doesn’t need that when midterms start to roll around, amiright?

8. That 70s Show

This is another classic. Watch young Mila and Ashton on the show where their love story began.

9. Bob’s Burgers

This show is hilarious. It’s about a family-owned burger place and each of the three kids will speak to your soul. (I’m still torn between Tina and Louise on the award of Favorite Character.)

10. American Horror Story

Each season has a different theme and yet every single one will amaze, disgust, and end up blowing your mind. The best thing is you can jump from season to season because each one is different.

11. Game of Thrones

If you haven’t heard from at least one person that this show is absolutely amazing, you have been living under a rock. Get on it. Immediately.

12. Once Upon A Time

Were you obsessed with Disney movies as a kid (and even now *cough cough* me *cough cough*)? Check out this show about the real-life stories of these Disney princes and princesses as they search for their happy endings after the credits have rolled.

13. Teen Wolf

Great show if you like supernatural creatures and super hot dudes that are pretending they are not ten years out of high school.

14. The Bachelor/The Bachelorette

There is something that is good for the soul about terribly entertaining reality TV.

Cover photo

Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.