Your Favorite (Last) Music Blog – Presented by Spotify

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Well folks, finals season is upon us. If you’re like me, you have 8 billion words to type in the next couple of weeks, and should probably start paying rent to the library, or should at least set up a microwave and/or mini fridge for your new home. Because I assume that many of you are stressing, writing papers and cramming for exams, I’ve made a much longer than usual (yay!) study songs playlist you guys can just play from start to finish, if you’d like, as my farewell treat to all you lovely HC BC readers. I’ll be taking my talents overseas to Ireland next semester, so this is the last you’ll hear (no pun intended) from me for a while at least. It’s been a true pleasure! Unlike finals, which are the worst. So, since the playlist I made this time is significantly larger than my normal 10-song cap, I am just going to highlight my ten favorite study songs on the playlist in this blog, then obviously link the whole playlist at the bottom.

1. “Warm Thoughts” by Flume
  2. “Birth Control” by Mr. Carmack
  3. “Desperado” by The Eagles
  4. “Stairway To Heaven” by Led Zeppelin vs. Gramatik
  5. “Zimbabwe Remix” by Flume
  6. “Video Games (One Up)” by Lana Del Rey vs. A$AP Rocky
  7. “Seconds” by Ghost Loft
  8. “Sparks” by Coldplay
  9. “Mykonos” by Fleet Foxes
  10. “Teardrop” by Massive Attack

I hope this playlist can help get you all through finals week! Or, if you’re not the type to listen to music when you’re doing work, I guess I just hope you all like the playlist. Side note to anyone who likes either of the Flume songs I posted: His entire album is really great study music, so go check it out!

Well, if anyone needs me next semester, I’ll be here, doing Dublin things:

Maybe you’ll hear from me while I’m there? Stay tuned!

The HC BC Master Playlist can be found here: HC BC Master Playlist

This week’s playlist can be found here: Study Songs- Week 9

To sign up for FREE Spotify, please click here: http://spoti.fi/1fp8E1K

To Sign up for PREMIUM Spotify, please click here: http://spoti.fi/16NbSK4

Happy listening everybody! It’s been real.

English Major, Sociology Minor. SpotifyU Campus Influencer for Boston College.
Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."