Meet the Team: The EBoard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet the Team: The Eboard

You love our daily content, you love our events year round, but do you know the girls in charge of making Her Campus BC the best it can be? Meet your 2015-2016 Her Campus BC EBoard!

Name: Blake Acquarulo
Major: Biology, minor in Medical Humanities, Health, and Culture
Year: 2016
From: North Haven, CT
Role in HCBC: Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief of Content, Writer
What did you do this past summer: Research at Yale University’s School of Medicine studying cystic fibrosis & spent my very limited free time at the beach!
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: Getting involved with other organizations on campus and meeting all our incoming team members!
How long have you been on the team: Since freshman year!
I’m most likely to be found: On a lacrosse field, watching the “Big Bang Theory”, or living in O’Neill.
Little Known Fact: I’ve been a vegetarian for 10 years

Name: Emily Boches
Major: Communication, Philosophy minor, Pre-Vet
Year: 2016
From: Beverly, MA
Role in HCBC: Campus Correspondent/Social Media Director
What did you do this past summer: Worked two jobs and took two summer classes… ~Thrilling~
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: I’m looking forward to lots of bonding activities and getting to know all of our awesome new members! 
How long have you been on the team: I joined at the end of Freshman year!
I’m most likely to be found: Sleeping. Anywhere at any time of the day.
Little Known Fact: I have changed my major 5 times since I’ve been at BC
Name: Alana Dolan
Major: Communications
Year: 2016
 From: Swampscott, MA
Role in HCBC: Publicity Director & Events Coordinator
What did you do this past summer: Interned at Hill Holliday
What are you looking forward to for HCBC: All of the new faces! Love to see so many girls interested in HCBC!
How long have you been on the team: 4 years
I’m most likely to be found: Cooking, baking, watching Netflix, and enjoying wine nights
Little Known Fact: At my summer internship I was voted Coogans MVP

Stay tuned to meet more of our amazing team in the coming weeks!

Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.