This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Name: Rachel Lim

Class: 2019

Major: CSOM Finance & Marketing; Minor: Applied Psych and Human Development

What do you do as brand ambassador:

As Brand Ambassador I promote [Vera Bradley] through social media, hosts tabling events once a week (by surprising and delighting by approaching people and giving them free merchandise, sitting outside and giving away freebies, setting up table on Beacon St.), hosting Instagram giveaways, and partnering up with other campus reps to collaborate.

What activities do you do on campus?

I am on the Uprising Dance Team, Class Council’s Finance Chair, and my PULSE placement is at the Educational Development Group where I help new immigrants with their English to help them integrate easily into the workforce.

What is something people won’t know about you by looking at you?

I was once a cheerleader. Dark past.

What is Your Favorite thing about BC?

I love that at BC I get a Jesuit Education and i receive a liberal arts education. BC is very reflective and I am able to take a step back and take in what I learn. Everyday she strives to make it count, but time flies and it is good to digest and have meaningful discussions with other people. Develop meaningful relationships, trying to get to know people past the “hi, bye phase.”

What are you looking forward to your Junior YEAR?

Going abroad to London! Living in Stayer!

We hope you enjoyed learning about Rachel L! Be sure to look out for her on campus!

Vanessa is a senior at Boston College studying Economics and Communications. She is proud to be the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Boston College!        
Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.