This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Loic Assobmo! Loic is an extremely stylish, fun-loving junior who never ceases to put a smile on your face. Besides being a full-time Entrepreneur, Loic is very dedicated to his pre-med studies and still manages to find time for his friends. Read on, and you will see why Loic is this week’s campus cutie! 

The Basics

Name: Loic Assobmo

Year: 2015

Major/School: A&S, Biology/ Pre-med

Hometown: Brockton, MA

BC Life:

Favorite class: Comparative Social Change

Favorite Professor: Professor Paul Gray (taught my favorite class)

Go-to lunch spot on campus: Eagle’s Nest, it’s really grown on me this year

Favorite BC food: BBQ Ribs and Chipotle Mac ‘n Cheese

Activities: Peer Leadership Consultant, RA in Walsh, Entrepreneur

Bapst or O’Neill: O’Neill

Favorite BC Sport: Basketball

A little more about Loic!

Taken or single: Taken

Celeb crush: Gabrielle Union

Fun Fact: I speak French

Biggest Pet Peeve: People who are over competitive

Favorite Movie: Remember the Titans. I could watch that movie for days and not get bored.

TV show you are currently obsessed with: Scandal, but I haven’t been keeping up because of stupid school.

Top Song on your playlist: “Never Let Me Down” – Kanye

Most embarrassing moment at BC: I auditioned for Mr. Upper freshman year, and my talent was to dribble a soccer ball in the air and I totally failed at my own talent. I was nowhere close to winning Mr. Upper, but it was a ton of fun.

A date you never want to go on: Hiking. Being out there in the woods and sweaty isn’t cute.

Quote I live by: “Do something amazing every day”

Photo Source:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3510178291827&set=a.1268792938594.46110.1792974722&type=1&theater

I am a Political Science major and Women's and Gender Studies minor at Boston College. I am an RA on campus and am involved in the Student Admissions Program. Since I am from Florida, I can legitimately say that I love long walks on the beach. I also love getting lost in a world fabricated by a novel, there is honestly nothing better. 
Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."