Meet Cutie Timothy Yu!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet sophomore Timothy Yu! Tim is a native Iowan as well as a recent transfer from the University of Minnesota. He is a Finance and Economics major in CSOM (who doesn’t love a nice CSOM man?). This week’s stylish Campus Cutie stays involved with Enactus, an entrepreneurship club on campus. Tim is totally down to cook a meal with a lucky girl. Read on to find more about this fun guy!

The Basics

Name: Timothy Yu

Hometown: Iowa City, IA

School/Year: CSOM ’16

Major: Finance and Economics

BC Life

Activities/Clubs: I’m mainly involved in Enactus. It’s a social entrepreneurship club. We try to use business skills to positively impact our community. We’re fairly new and are always looking for new members! (SHOUTOUT!!)

Best class: The second half of Computers in Management

Worst class: Chinese, ironically… I speak Chinese

Bapst or O’Neill: O’Neill. I actually haven’t been in Bapst yet. It kind of intimidates me.

Favorite place to eat: Eagles Nest. I’m always down for a West Coast Chicken or Chicken Club.

The Good Stuff

Biggest pet peeve: When people use really cliché quotes.  

Most embarrassing moment ever: When I was a senior in high school I threw up in the stands at a home football game because I was…well you get the point.

Place you want to visit: The Maldives

Favorite TV show: Suits

Celeb crush: Meghan Markle, who plays Rachel Zane in Suits

Dream job: Owning my own hedge fund or venture capital firm

Ideal girl: A girl who has a passion and drive for something she really loves to do.

Ideal date: I love cooking, so cooking a meal together would be my perfect date.

Deal breakers: If someone is impolite and doesn’t have good manners

Fun fact: I drove from Maryland to Iowa (17 hours) by myself without stopping for the night.

I'm a girl from BC who likes to do things. That's all.
Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum