This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Meet Alex Seidler (not Seedler, contrary to his best efforts to confuse the greater BC/worldwide population) a junior in the Carroll School of Management that’s trying to get through his marketing degree one day at a time, and never doing it without a smile. Alex spent his last semester in Australia, but since he’s been back he has made himself very comfortable back on the 5th floor of Fulton – home of his favorite spot to nap – and off-campus on Foster St. where all the fun happens.  Alex has a big heart, a great personality, and isn’t afraid to laugh at his embarrassing moments. He’s smart, he’s fun, and he’s a great friend, if you’re good you might be able to beat him at golf, and if you splurge on a cookie for Alex at Hillside or a cupcake for him at Addies, you’re sure to have his heart. #AmIRightAl?

Name: Alex Seidler
Year: 2013
Major: Marketing, IS (Striving to be a supernerd)
Hometown: Jamestown, RI

At BC
What clubs or activities are you involved with on campus? Hmmmm…My lack of involvement for the past three years has really motivated me to get involved next year: Arrupe and Portico TA (I may be getting in over my head)
What is your favorite place on campus? Fulton leather couches…especially the ones on the 5th floor (best spot for a power nap)
Bapst or O’Neill? O’Neill – right in the middle of everything on 3rd floor
Best Class? Computers In Management…made me feel like I could be Zuckerberg
Worst Class? Any and every history
Best BC Memory: Finding out we got a pick time for a Mod…Oh wait. That was a dream.
One thing to do before you graduate: Go to the Beanpot

Fun Facts
What type of music do you listen to? My friends tell me I love music with banjos and redheaded chicks named Flo.
What is the most played song on your iPod? Jam Balls by Begin…study music
What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Jumping off a 440 ft high bungee jump in New Zealand
What is your most embarrassing moment? There’s a lot, but here’s my go to: In third grade (before I knew how the crazy minds of pre-teen girls worked), three girls in my class who had crushes on me made fun of me so badly for having long eyelashes that one afternoon I rode the bus home, grabbed my mom’s nail scissors, and clipped them off…Mother Seidler didn’t enjoy that too much.
Who is your celebrity girl crush?  Mila Kunis
Celebrity guy crush? Mark Wahlberg, Marky Mark, and Dirk Diggler
What’s your guilty pleasure? Mark Wahlberg
Biggest pet peeve? Hashtags #sorryimnotsorry

Favorites
Favorite Food: Kalamata olives
Favorite Movie: In Bruges, City of God, Inception…I’ll keep going all day because it’s impossible to narrow it down
Favorite TV Show: Tossup between LOST and Game of Thrones
Favorite Book: Kite Runner…classic
Favorite Animal: Charlie, my dog.  Anyone who follows me on Instagram knows this love
Relationship status: Divorced
What’s your type? Big eyes, big smile
What’s your idea of the perfect first date? A day with a girl who wants to take me in a round of golf…I’m not good so that shouldn’t be too hard
Any deal breakers? Someone who can’t sit through a movie…or asks questions every 5 minutes

This or That
MA’s/Cityside: MA’s
Pino’s/Roggie’s: Presto’s
Fin’s/Fin’s: Sure
Chobani/Yoplait: Strawberry Chobani all day
Eagle’s Nest Ana creation/New England Classic: New England Classic (I’ll take Ana when Eagle’s gives here some Granny Smith apples to work with)
Addie’s cupcake/Hillside cookie: I don’t have enough meal plan money for such delicacies
Moogy’s/Jim’s: Moogy’s, but I’ve never been to Jims…the line is always too long
Advice to Underclassman: Always catch the last bus back.

Julianne is an Ohio native studying communication at Boston College with a concentration in journalism. She got involved with Her Campus BC when the chapter launched in December 2010. She began as an editor and contributing writer, and since has moved up the ranks to Campus Correspondent. Aside from working for Her Campus, Julianne is a certified personal trainer at Boston College's Flynn Recreational Complex and teaches group fitness as well. During her sophomore year, Julianne was a part of the Arrupe Program at BC and traveled to Guatemala, learning about the culture, political, social, economic, and religious issues of the country. Her goals post graduation include writing for a health and fitness magazine or working in communications for college or professional athletics. As for now, however, she is enjoying life at the University she loves so much! An avid hockey and football fan, one can always find Julianne in the stands rooting on BC and the Boston Bruins! Other hobbies include running, yoga, cooking, baking, and photography.