Fall Into Fashion Cruise and Lunch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

The Fall Into Fashion Cruise & Lunch started with an hour-long cruise with The Charles Riverboat Company.  Aboard, mannequins and racks were set up featuring “Fall Fashion Vignettes.” After taking many pictures of the fashion and with each other, we then moved on to enjoying mimosas and looking through our “swag bags.” All were excited to share about their blogs, passions, and experiences. Many of the girls were members of The Boston Brunchers group, a meetup for local bloggers and lovers of food.

The cruise was followed by a complimentary lunch at P.F. Chang’s. An array of appetizers was laid out for us, as well as cute goodie bags. At this point, we had started following our new friends on social media and planning to meet up for some of the events during Boston Fashion Week.

After lunch, the brunchers were invited to go shopping as a group, as well as participate in a Blogger Challenge. The first stop was to grab a free sweet treat from The Cheesecake Factory. Then, everyone went off in small groups to use their coupons, take pictures of fall fashions, and shop! Overall it was a great day of fashion, new friends, and food!

I am a Political Science major and Women's and Gender Studies minor at Boston College. I am an RA on campus and am involved in the Student Admissions Program. Since I am from Florida, I can legitimately say that I love long walks on the beach. I also love getting lost in a world fabricated by a novel, there is honestly nothing better.