Best Restaurants for Valentine’s Day Dinner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

One of the perks of going to Boston College is being surrounded by a hub of amazing restaurants and cafes. So, this Valentine’s Day, beat the rush and make reservations at one of these great Boston restaurants!

1. Trattoria di Monica

A small, intimate restaurant tucked away in the streets of the North End, Trattoria di Monica can easily be named one of the best Italian eateries in Boston. This restaurant is perfect for a Valentine’s Day date night. Don’t forget to take advantage of your surroundings and stop by either Mike’s Pastry or Modern Pastry for a cannoli or two after dinner!2. Red Lantern

This trendy, Asian-fusion hot spot is a great place to impress any date. Located right near Copley Square, Red Lantern’s ambiance will guarantee a fun night. With great music and even more delicious food, this hip joint is especially great in the cold February weather! One cannot leave without ordering the chocolate macadamia nut tart for dessert!

3. Tapeo

This underground gem can be found hidden under the many shops and stores of Newbury Street. A Spanish-tapas style restaurant, Tapeo is certainly a romantic hotspot. With an extensive menu of small plates to share, I can guarantee you and your plus-one will not leave hungry!

4. Atlantic Fish Co.

Last, (but most certainly not least!) Atlantic Fish Co. is easily one of Boston’s nicest, most delicious restaurants. With an extensive menu offering pre-prepared dishes such as a delectable Mediterranean swordfish, or even just a fresh halibut with lemon, Atlantic Fish Co. is sure to please you and your date. Also featuring desserts large enough to split, the romantic ambiance of this restaurant is perfect for your ideal Valentine’s Day evening!

Sources:

Izzy is a Freshman at Boston College studying Political Science and History. She is a self-professed foodie and life-long Cleveland sports fan. She is a writer for Her Campus BC.
Molly is a senior at Boston College studying Communication and Political Science. She is currently a Campus Corespondent for Her Campus BC and is looking forward to writing articles! She loves to travel, hangout with her friends, and go on adventures. Her mantra is "If you are always trying to be normal, you'll never know how amazing you can be" - Maya Angelou.