6 Reasons to Spend This Saturday at the HCBC Wonder Bar Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

You’ve seen the blogs, the Facebook event and our posts throughout the week yet you are still wondering whether you want to come out to our first bar night of the year. Don’t let the cold keep you in this Saturday night because you will be missing out on a night to remember. Here are six simple reasons to get you out the door and down the B line to Wonder Bar for the HCBC Saturday Night!

1.  It is just a short ride down the B line off of Harvard Ave stop. This means you get a seat when you get on at the first stop (also within walking distance), don’t have to take the shuttle to the T and get to watch all the entertaining citizens that get on the T after 10 pm.
  2. Affordable! There is only a $5 cover charge at the door which means you have plenty of money left to save on your favorite drinks inside. 
  3. BC knows how to have a good time at Wonder Bar. BC Saturdays have been going on throughout the fall semester at Wonder Bar and according to the general managers, we know how to “take over a place.” Let’s not lose our title as the coveted college at this weekend hotspot.
  4. Last weekend before Thanksgiving break. Now I know we are only going to be away from our friends for a weekend but a whole weekend without all your late night stories and memories from your friend might as well be a month. Since you probably won’t be raging with Grandma next weekend, you might as well go hard with your roomies this Saturday.
  5. There are only two weekends left till finals. I am sorry but this depressing fact is true. After we get back from Thanksgiving, we just have one more weekend and the first days of finals start on a Saturday. Take advantage of being able to see your friends at the bar with a beer in hand instead of slaving over a table in Bapst with their 4th coffee in hand. 
  6. You LOVE Her Campus BC. We all know whether you are a guy or girl that you cannot help but scroll through the cuties, blogs, events and news that Her Campus posts on a daily basis. Why not show your support for the hottest collegiate blog around and come out to the Her Campus BC bar night. 

If you are 21+, we hope to see you at Wonder Bar this Saturday. Doors open at 10pm. Cover charge is $5. For more information, check out the Facebook event page here

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum