Our Favorite Instagram Handles

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

This week Her Campus Bates compiled a list of our favorite Instagram handles! 

1. @weworewhat – Danielle Bernstein has incredible street style. Her account is the perfect daily dose of outfit inspiration.

2. @roxy – Roxy always has the best adventure photos (sand and snow) to dream about. Not to mention the insanely cute work out clothes in all of the inspiring posts.

3. @humansofny – HONY will restore your faith in humanity.

4. @mydogwantsmyfood – Lucy’s a super cute beagle and the account features her staring longingly at Bridget’s food, which always looks delicious.

5. @new_fork_city – If you like hunting out the best (and most beautiful) food in NYC, this account is the perfect guide for you.

6. @daddyissues_ – Violet K. Benson speaks to every girl’s inner psycho and it’s fantastic. 

7. @amberfillerup – Amber Fillerup Clark creates the most incredible braids. Besides being blessed with amazing hair, she also has the cutest family ever…

8. @menwithpups – Men + dogs. That is all. 

9. @johanneshuebl – His “Sundays” posts with wife, Olivia Palermo, makes us instantly swoon. 

10. @kyliejenner – Whether you love her or hate her, Kylie Jenner and her insta account are pretty major. 

11. @somethingnavy – Arielle Noa Charnas’ pregnancy style is groundbreaking. Her non-pregnancy style is also pretty incredible too. 

12. @nicolconcilio – This account features awesome makeup tutorials. Her halloween makeup videos are our favorite!

13. @thedogist – This account is an inspiring tribute to our furry best friends. 

14. @gigihadid – On top of being a supermodel, Gigi Hadid is becoming a style icon. Ugh, goals. 

15. @urbanoutfitters – This is the perfect account for on-trend clothing, accessories and apartment decor. 

16. @batescollege – This account is essentially the Bates version of HONY. All hail Phyllis Graber Jensen.

17. @foodintheair – This is your go to reference for food and travel.

18. @damselindior – Jacey Duprie’s insta encompasses fashion, lifestyle, travel and home decor! If you love minimalist style, this is the account for you. 

19. @buzzfeedfood – Recipes and tips for real and wannabe chefs. 

20. @hercampusbatescollege – Sorry, shameless plug. Real talk though, follow our account for good laughs and updates about Bates!