This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bates chapter.

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream ($12)

This all-over body cream is exactly what your legs need as temperatures drop and the air gets drier. Moisturize with it from head to toe after showering for hydrated, happy skin. It goes on incredibly easily as well: no sticky finish!

Fenty Beauty Match Stix ($25)

If you haven’t already tried out one of Rihanna’s divine beauty creations, it’s time to do so. I recommend the Fenty Beauty Match Stix, which are by far the most easy-to-use contour tool I’ve tried. The smooth creamy consistency of the product makes creating the perfect subtle contoured look practically effortless. This product is for beauty beginners and experts alike!

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm ($33)

The Lip Glow is the holy grail of lip color and balm. This sheer balm enhances your lips natural color and also manages to moisturize and hydrate your lips to next level smoothness. Even though it’s a little on the pricey side, it is unquestionably worth it: you’ll find yourself reaching for it countless times throughout the day.  My favorite lip product to date!

Milk Makeup Cooling Water Stick ($24)

Milk Makeup has upheld its reputation for producing some of the most innovative products available with this creation. This bright-blue stick is remarkably cool to the touch, and swipes on clear to hydrate skin, restore glow, and calm puffy eyes. The combination of caffeine and seawater delivers unreal results!

Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara ($10)

This product is the drugstore mascara that everyone is talking about. In fact, when I was picking it up in CVS yesterday, a woman stopped me and said, “Now THAT is some good mascara.” I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet, but I’m hoping this mascara lives up to its reputation of creating voluptuous volume and length.

Isabelle is a Junior at Bates College. She enjoys being cozy, makeup, and fine cheeses.
Catie Spaulding is a 2019 Bates College graduate. In her free time, she enjoys singing the wrong lyrics to almost every song imaginable, contemplating big and small life questions with anyone around her, and debating what flavor ice cream to pick up on the next grocery run.