Campus Cutie: A Ted Talk on How to Be Teddy Kleinman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Name: Theodore “Teddy” Kleinman

Hometown: New York

School/Year: Columbia College 2018

Major: Financial Economics

Activities/Clubs: For all intents and purposes (read: my resume) I joined the club tennis team, but really I just wish I could freeze time so that I could stay President of Delta Sig forever.

Best class: The History of Books – one of the few classes that I genuinely enjoyed attending. My professor was straight out of Burning Man and I got to use the libraries for much more than just coffee and clif bars.

Worst class: All 8:40’s. I’m trying to get through four years at Columbia without ever going to one.

Favorite place to eat on campus: Definitely JJ’s. Mozzarella sticks day is always a highlight of my week.

What do you look for in a partner? Good personality, but more importantly, up to date on important current events like the putrid state of caged gorillas in this country.

Three ways a person can win over your heart: 3 Bs: Bold, Beautiful, Barnard

Blondes, brunettes, or redheads? Explain your choice. I don’t discriminate. It’s what’s inside that matters.

Biggest turn off for you: A lack of a sense of humor because clearly I don’t have one, and I need to compensate.

Advice to freshmen: Brush two times a day… Look both ways before you cross the street…Rush Delta Sig

Anything else you would like to add? DM me if you want to learn a little bit more about how you can be the next Teddy Kleinman.

Alicia S

Columbia Barnard