Between YOUR Sheets: Columbia’s Craziest Sexcapades

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Last spring, we asked our readers to send in some of their funniest “Between-the-sheets” moments. At long last, here is how you guys responded, in descending order of freakiness (You’re all way more qualified than I am to write my blog btw!): 

10) The Way-too-Ready-for-Sex SUV:

I once went on a date with a guy, and when he picked me up in his SUV, I saw that there were no backseats, just a blanket laid out over the carpet. He said the seats had been “stolen.”

9) The Surprise ER Visit:

During a romantic moment, I whispered to a girl “one boner to rule them all” causing her to laugh hard enough to fall out of bed and get a concussion.

8) The Insult as a Pick-Up Line:

A girl once introduced herself to me with “I’d lower my standards for you.”

7) The “Did you just…?”:

An already awkward dry-humping session became more awkward when it suddenly got a lot less dry on his end…

6) Not Frosted Enough:

One of the rooms in my friend’s apartment has double doors with frosted glass windows. One day, when the guy who lives there had a lady friend over, I realized too late that the windows are definitely not frosted enough.

5) The Almost-Threesome:

So I bring this guy back to my room and he was like “Aww man, I wish you would put your old cheerleading uniform from high school on.” So I was like “Okay, sure.” Then I was in the middle of losing my virginity and my best friend starts banging on the door. I open and she drunkenly walks in and takes her clothes off (meanwhile I’m still in my cheer uniform and the guy is naked). She hopped into bed with us. He kept going while she was there and the next day all three of us went to brunch.

4) The Preschool Reunion:

I hooked up with a guy one night and saw a photo album his mom had given him. We started looking through it, and in the section with his preschool photos, there’s one of us holding hands.

3) The “I never thought we’d get so close”:

I used to hook up with a guy who had a bunch of earrings. One day we were making out, and when we tried to pull away, we realized that my hair had gotten seriously tangled in them. It took a solid twenty minutes for us to figure that situation out.

2) The “I want to not take your clothes off”:

A guy took me home one night and things were getting heated, so I tried to take his shirt off. He stopped me and said, “ Oh, I’d rather do it with our clothes on.” Part of me wanted to leave, and part of me wanted to stay just so I could take his clothes off when he fell asleep so I could see what he was hiding. I left.

1) The Toe-Sucker:

A guy once tried to suck on my toes. MY TOES.

*image via huffpost