burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Items for Women on the Go

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

With classes, internships, extracurriculars, and a social life, it seems like us collegiettes are always on the go. It can be hard to take fashion seriously when all you want to do is throw on your most outdated sweatpants and collapse into bed – but lucky for us, being fashionable while constantly on the move is much easier than it seems. Here are some easy, go-to items for those days when you have a million things on your plate!

Classic Watch

When you have exactly 37 minutes to get from Chem lab to your internship downtown, a watch is your best friend! Not only do they come in hundreds of different styles and metals, but they also are a practical way to solve a chronic not-so-fashionably late problem.

Fossil “The Original Boyfriend Chronograph Watch”

Comfy Sneakers

There’s nothing worse than having to sprint across town with a killer blister from your new flats. Luckily, athletic shoes are no longer just for the gym. Pair them with leggings and an oversized sweater for a cute and laidback look.

Nike “Lunaracer+ 3 Running Shoe”

Cozy Cardigan

Throwing on a comfy cardigan with jeans and boots is the perfect way to stay warm and comfortable while on the go. H&M makes tons of affordable, cute cardigans that are perfect transition pieces from fall to winter!

H&M Knit Cardigan

4) Professional Tote

It’s definitely beneficial to invest in a practical yet fashionable tote bag- they’re perfect for running to class, work, or even the gym. When you’re on the move, totes are ideal because you can throw in your laptop, agenda, and a sweater and still have room for a change of shoes!

Banana Republic “Ashbury Tote”

Versatile Leggings

Legging are a must have for every woman. They can be worn in so many different ways- to the library, gym, class, or even out around the city. Wear them with an oversized sweater and a statement necklace for a dressier look or with a casual tee and sneakers for a more informal outfit.

Jcrew Factory “Gigi Pant”