How to Spend Your Fall Break

Posted -

One pro of attending a school on trimesters is the breaks after each term. The downfall to this is that these breaks don’t overlap with other schools’ so reconnecting with non-Augie pals can be difficult. That doesn’t mean you can’t utilize your break for a good time. Use this week for yourself!

1. Treat yourself

Go to Target. Take yourself on a Portillos date. Reward yourself for working hard this past term. Or at least reward yourself for finishing the term.

2. Start a new book or TV series

Because you didn’t have the time during the term, so go knock yourself out. Go to the library and check out a few books. Check out that Netflix lineup. Get a head start before Winter Term starts.

3. Arts and Crafts

Pop open Pinterest and find things to make. Go to Michaels’ or Hobby Lobby and get some supplies. Paint a canvas. Color pages in a coloring book. Invest in a tie-dye kit and dye some shirts. If you’re going start a project, it should be now.

4. Relax

There’s nothing wrong with sleeping in or napping every day. Just take it easy this week; you did your best this term. You earned this break.

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login