This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

2014 is coming to an end in a few months but there are still big plans in the way of music! Keep an eye out for these upcoming releases:

October 20

Indie folk artist, Ben Howard, is putting out his second album I Forget Where We Were.

October 27

We all are already familiar with Taylor Swift’s catchy new single “Shake it Off” which can be found on her upcoming album, 1989.

October 28

The Flaming Lips have created a tribute album of The Beatles’ Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band with so many great artists such as Miley Cyrus, Grace Potter, Dr. Dog, and My Morning Jacket. The collaboration is titled  With a Little Help From My Fwends.

November 10

The Foo Fighters are back from their hiatus and are releasing their eighth album, Sonic Highways.

November 11

The youngest Jonas has created his second album, Nick Jonas, which features artists such as Demi Lovato and Angel Haze.

November 17

One Direction is back again as the beloved boyband are to release their album, Four.

November 24

The Pinkprint is on its way and after Nicki Minaj’s raunchy dance anthem, “Anaconda” We. Can’t. Wait.

(Album cover has yet to be released)

December 16

We’ve all heard Charli XCX kill it with Icona Pop and Iggy Azalea but now the artist is launching her second album Sucker, featuring her hit “Boom Clap.”

rep image

image 1

image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

image 6

image 7

Sarah is currently a junior at Auburn University majoring in Graphic Design. She is in love with container gardening, music festivals, sunshine, and record stores. Some of her talents include getting hooked on tv shows with too many episodes and practicing amazing self control when it comes to online shopping. Her future aspirations include moving back to her hometown of Atlanta after graduating to pursue a career as a designer. Find her on instagram @saranspluey