This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

This Spring 2018 one of my favorite trends is the use of color on your eyes. Monochromatic eyeshadows are all over the runway, from fun and bright colors on eyes and lips to the most classic golds and beige, and I love it! You can do your makeup with one simple product and look cute and trendy without spending lots of time and money. 

The new Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow is a monochromatic eyeshadow that offers your favorite shade in four different finishes: satin, matte, metallic and glitter. The velvety smooth texture delivers a rich color payoff, in 15 shades – from flattering neutrals to on-trend color. This kind of product is going to be your go-to this season. With just one of them you will have all you need to recreate the prettiest looks. 

For blue or green eyes, as is the case with me, the “Unapologetic” squad or the “Pure Gold Baby” are great options to make your eye color pop on sunny days. You can even match the eyeshadow with the color of your lipstick and create a total monochromatic look for spring days. 

Kate Bosworth looked so pretty with a monochromatic look using warm colors for the Critics’ Choice Awards.  Matching her eyeshadow with her lipstick and blush was so simple and yet looked great! You can recreate it with the “Unapologetic” squad (my favorite!).

If you are used to more dramatic looks, maybe you can give the “Making A Statement” squad a try. It has the cutest purple eyeshadows! 

If you are not used to taking risks with your makeup, these eyeshadows are a great option to try something new since they are a great price. But if you are definitely not a risky person with makeup there are many browns, golds, and beige colors such as “Here Goes Nothing” and “The World Is My Oyster” to create a simple and pretty everyday makeup or even highlight some areas of your face with just one product!

So if you are looking for a simple and easy-to-apply, day-to-day eye product, the Almay’s Shadow Squad is going to be your best friend this spring. 

Magalí is a senior student at Auburn University. She is Italian-Argentinian but she grew up in Spain where she started her journalism degree. Magalí had the opportunity to join the Erasmus+ Program and spent a semester abroad in Coimbra, Portugal, where she collaborated with their university newspaper 'A Cabra'. She has lived in many countries, including South Korea, Austria and Chile. Magalí is currently finishing her degree at Auburn University. She speaks Spanish, English, Portuguese, Catalan and some French. Besides languages, she also loves organization, photography and cultural diversity. Once she graduates, she would love to work for a magazine writing and working with visual content.