Campus Cutie: Ross Lambert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Major? Mechanical Engineering

Age? 22

Relationship Status? Dating

What can we find you doing on a typical Friday night? Hanging out with friends in downtown Auburn.

What is your ideal date? Something where both people can have fun and you can talk as well. I enjoy being around the outdoors, so a day spent at Chewacla hanging by the waterfall and having a picnic would be really awesome. 

Biggest turn off/turn on? 

Turn Off: Any sort of body odor is a mood killer.

Turn On: You can’t beat a well done striptease.

Celebrity Crush? Mila Kunis

What is one thing that people don’t know about you? Despite being 22, I still love watching the old Disney movies from my childhood.

What are your post-graduate plans? Depending on the job market I’ll either be entering the private sector with plans to get an MBA or I will pursue a Masters in either Robotics or Optics.

What would you consider your best attribute? I try to always see the good in people, and to treat people kindly.

What has been the most fun part of your time at Auburn? Clearly the nights after the Georgia and Alabama football games in 2013. Great games, and some memorable celebrations with my friends afterwards.

How would you describe the Auburn women of today? Friendly, probably a little traditional.

Describe your worst date ever: I went on a date with a girl my sister was trying to set me up with, and to be honest there isn’t much to say about it, because I think the longest sentence she spoke that night was four words. The cherry on top of it all was that I ordered chicken, and it came out frozen. Definitely a forgettable night.