burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

9 Pieces from Nasty Gal’s New Collection to Meet Your Fairy Dreams

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Dreamy, whimsical, delicate and ethereal; that’s how I would describe NastyGal’s newest collection. This collection is inspired by vintage fashion, featuring detailed and elaborate pieces fit for any fashion-forward lady. Though these pieces are on the pricier side, with sales and the holiday season coming up, these beautiful investments could be yours. With the right accessories and a few adjustments, these can last you through any season and are made to wear out for your fanciest occasions. Grab some elbow-length gloves and pearls for a look fir for a fairy princess and wear the outfits of your dreams.

Nasty Gal Studio Billie Embellished Maxi Dress $280.00

This dress features a maxi silhouette, a mesh overlay, hand-beaded details, sequins, bell sleeves, tiered ruffles and a plunging neckline. It’s available in rose pink in sizes 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Nasty Gal Studio Julie Embellished Romper $220.00

This romper features a mesh overlay, hand-beaded and sequin embellishments, a plunging neckline, sheer flute sleeves, and a lattice detailing. It’s available in nude in sizes 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Nasty Gal Studio Gloria Maxi Dress $250.00

This dress features a mesh overlay, a fitted maxi silhouette, floral hand-beading and sequin embellishments, lace-up detailing in the front, a tasseled fringe and a plunging back. It’s available in nude in sizes 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Nasty Gal Studio Ella Embellished Maxi Dress $250.00

This dress features a maxi silhouette, a chiffon material, floral hand-beaded and sequin detailing, a V-neckline, two slits in the front skirt and adjustable straps. It’s available in plum in sizes 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Nasty Gal Studio Cher Tassel Dress $220.00

This dress features a mini silhouette, a mesh overlay, a high neckline, hand-beaded and sequin embellishment, sheer sleeves, an uneven hemline and tassel fringe on the hem and sleeves. It’s available in black in sizes 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Nasty Gal Fiona Embellished Mini Dress $220.00

This dress features a mini silhouette, a mesh overlay, a plunging neckline, hand-beaded details and sequin embellishments, tiered ruffles and bell sleeves. It’s available in dark blue in sizes 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Nasty Gal Studio Bianca Embellished Romper $200.00

This romper features a chiffon material, hand-beaded and metallic thread detailing, a scoop neckline, semi-sheer blouson sleeves, an open back and a button closure at neck. It’s available in lilac in sizes 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Nasty Gal Studio Isabella Velvet Romper $160.00

This romper features a velvet material, a V-neckline, hand-beaded and sequin embellishments, a sheer mesh panel with lattice detailing and bell sleeves. It’s available in black in sizes 2, 4, 6 and 8. 

Nasty Gal Studio Diana Sequin Maxi Dress $160.00

This dress features a maxi silhouette, ornate sequin embellishment all over, a wrap design, a plunging neckline and a high slit in the front. It’s available in black in sizes 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.