This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

The distinctive styles of these mini celebs are reflections of their famous parents styles.  These kids were born into the limelight and their fashion sense reflects that.  When your parents are among the universe’s biggest stars it’s kind of a given that you’re going to have nice stuff, but it’s how these kids use that stuff to create their own unique style that earns them a place on this list.

Levi McConaughey

The laid-back attitude of dad Matthew McConaughey has definitely rubbed off on his son.  Levi McConaughey has created his own distinctive style; an endearing mix of beachy boho chic and elements of Latin flavor courtesy of his Brazilian Model mom.  Levi’s style includes basic elements of flowing, comfortable, and vintage clothing items. 

Mason Disick

It’s no surprise that the son of Lord Disick has taken to dressing like his father.  Mason rocks high fashion designers and is often seen wearing custom, monogrammed versions.  His style is clean cut and very suave.  It will come as no surprise when he becomes a style icon as he grows up.

Blue Ivy

Even though she can barely walk, Blue Ivy is already sporting a custom leather jacket.  What else is to be expected from the daughter of Beyoncé and Jay-Z?  She already has a distinct and trendy taste, known for rocking black and white.  Her style leans towards off-duty rocker, complete with statement boots, vintage pieces, and bold sunglasses.

Kingston Rossdale

As they settled down after becoming parents, Gwen and Gavin’s son picked up their unique styles to create a hip style of his own.  Kingston is a trendsetter in the fashion world, often rocking a variety of hats, slim-cut jeans, and crazy accessories.  His style is a mix of hip, grunge, and crisp clothing while also experimenting with a gender-bending style, as he has been seen wearing pink tutus, eyeliner, and lipstick.

Brooklyn, Romeo, and Cruz Beckham

This should come at absolutely no surprise, with parents like David Beckham and Posh Spice it would be hard to not be impossibly stylish.  They are regularly snapped in cool streetwear, sharp suits, and sporting effortlessly hip hairstyles.  The group of Beckham boys are so stylish in fact that Brooklyn and Romeo have already being selected for many modeling campaigns and we’re sure Cruz is not far behind.

Suri Cruise

No stylish kids list would be complete without the inclusion of the very stylish Suri Cruise.  Known for strolling around since infancy in heels and lipstick while toting things in her designer handbags, 8-year-old Suri’s style seems to have gotten a little more casual in recent years.  Suri’s style has evolved into a clean style full of fun colors and patterns.

Rep Image, Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Image 6