This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

It’s that time of the year again, Wildcats.  Spring break is here and, for one glorious week, classes are gone!

While some of us will be sunbathing on the beaches of Cabo San Lucas, others of us will be relaxing at home and eating all of our parent’s food. And what better way to pass the time at home than by watching your favorite movies?

Here, I have put together a list of the best movies to watch based on your current mood.

So pop that popcorn, lay back and press play!

Happy and Uplifted? (Currently single)

…Watch We’re The Millers (2013)

This hysterical movie will make you laugh each and every scene. Together, Jennifer Aniston and Jason Sudeikis are comedy dynamite and make watching this film a fun and uplifting experience! This movie is not a romantically driven film, so there is no chance of your mood souring, if you are not currently in a relationship.

Happy and Uplifted? (Currently in a relationship)

…Watch How to lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)

This classic romantic comedy is perfect for a night in! Kate Hudson and Mathew McConaughey have beautiful chemistry and, together, make this film a quirky yet sexy experience.

Angry?

…Watch Taken (2008)

This action packed film will keep your heart racing and adrenaline high! The movie’s plot is about a father, played by Liam Neeson, who rescues his daughter from being enslaved in human trafficking, after she is kidnapped when she goes abroad with her friend. Taking your anger out on the father’s opponents, while watching the movie, will help you release some of your frustration.

Curious?

…Watch Blackfish (2013)

Whenever you are in the mood to expand your mind on the world around you, pop in an intellectual documentary. Although there are many documentaries to choose from, Blackfish has recently become one of the most popular. The film is about SeaWorld’s inhumane treatment of the animals they care for and is very informative.

Sad/Depressed? (Ready to cry)

…Watch A Walk to Remember (2002)

Ever have those days when all you want to do is shrivel on the couch, eat chocolate and cry? A Walk to Remember is the perfect movie for a sad day in. Nothing is worse than losing the one you love; Mandy Moore and Shane West, showcase this as their characters fight to keep their love alive. Warning: you will cry! Have tissues near by.

Bored?

Watch something new! The unpredictably of a film you haven’t seen before will ease your boredom…at least momentarily!