Meet Brad Friesen

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Name: Bradley Friesen

Year in School: Junior

Major: Communications

Campus Involvement: plays club volley ball and is a manager for the girls’ volleyball team.

Food: Pizza

Relationship Status: Single

Where are you from?

I was born in Ohio, I grew up in Dallas, and I went to high school in Phoenix.

What do you want to do after college?

I would love to move to Norway and teach English as a second language. I also want play volleyball semi-professionally. That’s the dream!

What are your hobbies?

I basically like anything athletic, but F*** bowling. I am constantly playing volleyball, so I don’t have a whole lot of time for anything else. I also love hanging out with my family, especially my nephew ani.

What is your most embarrassing moment?

O shoot, I have so many! But a few years ago on my birthday I was at a house party and people wouldn’t move out of my way. So I tried to jump over them, which was a terrible idea. I hit my head on the ceiling and there was blood everywhere.

What is an interesting fact about you?

I have two different color eyes. Also I have gone to three different universities, and I was in the army.

What is your idea of the perfect girl?

Someone who can put up with my shenanigans. If you are pretty and have ovaries, I will date you.

What is your favorite movie?

Um this is difficult. I don’t know I have like 8. I actually really like romantic movies. I love Tristan and Isolde and P.S. I love you. And basically every Disney movie. a

How long have you been playing volleyball?

I have been playing volleyball for 9 years. And I actually played baseball for 12. I have also done hockey, gymnastics, soccer, swim team, and football

What is your idea of the perfect date?

I like going out to dinner in an area that after dinner you can go on a walk. I like having the opportunity to get to know the girl. I like DC Ranch in Scottsdale, and I literally have taken basically every girlfriend I have had there on our first date. I also really like hiking. It’s all about the mood!

I am a journalism major and business minor. I love the sun, a great book, and gossip girl. I travel whenever I can, and I love trying new and interesting food!