mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Survive the Home Stretch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Spring Break has come and gone and Summer is right around the corner! Unfortunately to get there we have to get through the rest of the semester. While it may seem daunting, HC AZ is here to help! Here is a list of some essential products to get you through the home stretch!

AZO Cranberry Gummies

With crazy stress from trying to get all of your end of semester assignments in and finals right around the corner, the thing that suffers the most is your immune system. As women, our overall health is super important but perhaps the part of out body that gets the least attention is our urinary system. However, with the help of delicious AZO Cranberry Gummies protect yourself from the dreaded UTI! Made with clinically proven Pacran® 1, these gummies are sure to flush the urinary tract. Don’t let UTI pain prevent you from finishing the semester strong!

Brappz Strap

As busy college women, we do not have time to deal with unruly straps. Lucky for us, Brappz makes getting dressed a whole lot easier! Pin back any bra, swimwear, or funky tank top by attaching Brappz with the two way detachable hooks and use the holes provided to adjust length. Problem solved!

Circle Pay

Since it is almost the end of the semester, you are probably going to be out making last minute memories with your college besties before you all head back home for the Summer. Luckily Circle Pay is here to help us out on those nights when we need to split up the restaurant tab, collect money for any last minute weekenders, and so much more. Circle Pay is a social payment app that lets you send and receive money with just an email or phone number instantly. Scan this bookmark and Circle Pay will give you $10 dollars in your account just for joining. Thanks Circle Pay!

Milani Eyeliner

Add some sparkle to your night out looks with Milani Eyeliners! These eyeliners come in gorgeous purple, turquoise, and inky black that make all eye colors pop. The fine felt tip makes it easy to apply a precise line and the waterproof formula means it won’t budge until you swipe it off with eye make up remover. These eyeliners will add so much to your glamourous night time make up looks for your last couple weekends of the semester!

Vera Bradley Zip ID Case

The last thing you want to be worrying about when you go in for your big finals is carrying around a huge backpack. Instead, use this adorable Zip ID Case from Vera Bradley to hold your ID card for test check and a little bit of cash for a well-deserved fro-yo treat after that big test is over!

TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Full-Volume Shampoo

After late night study sessions, we do not have the energy to deal with our hair in the morning. Lucky for us, TRESemme’s new conditioner and shampoo is here to save the day! The TRESemme Beauty-Full Volume collection has rewritten the rules of voluminous hair by reversing the traditional wash and care routine. First, the moisturizing pre-wash conditioner softens the hair, then by following with the shampoo to wash away weight, your hair is left with bounce while still controlling static, leaving full-bodied, touchable locks and a salon-quality finish. Hop in the shower at night and wake up 10 minutes before class with fresh hair!

CEA Study Abroad Travel Grants

Summer is almost here which means that it’s time to figure what the heck you’re going to do! If studying abroad sounds like fun, look no further than CEA Study Abroad! CEA provides programs for U.S undergrad students for semester, year, or summer options to take class and earn credits around the world. There are 21 locations around the world located in 12 countries. CEA is currently enrolling for Summer and Fall!

Vera Bradley Ella Tote

There is always a reason for a new bag and this one from Vera Bradley is perfect! It’s bright, gorgeous, and the perfect transition bag from Spring to Summer!

We know that the end of the semester is always stressful, but these products are sure to make these last couple weeks as smooth as possible. Hang in there Wildcats, Summer is calling your name!