Campus Cutie Stylin’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Name: Gabrielle Douglas

Hometown: Gilbert, Arizona

Year: Sophomore

Major: Retailing and Consumer Sciences

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Movie: P.S. I Love You

Hobbies: Traveling, dancing, and staying up to date with the latest trends!

Relationship Status: Taken

This campus cutie of the week is the fabulous Gabrielle Douglas! She’s a busy bee as the President of the Black Retail Action Group, an intern for College Fashionista, while also juggling a job and a full course load. Gaby is absolutely one of the friendliest faces you will see on campus so if you see her around don’t be afraid to stop and have a chat, she always looking to meet new faces!

What’s an interesting fact about you?

I am double jointed in my legs making it so I can do all sorts of weird flexible stiff with my legs with no hesitation.

Do you have a favorite quote?

“Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you; they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.”

What’s your most embarrassing life story?

The most embarrassing moment I have ever endured was tripping and following all the way down the stairs on my first day of high school ever my freshman year!

What’s your favorite part of the U of A?

I love U of A for the upbeat environment! Everyone is always so positive and full of school spirit. This proves that I made the best choice to become a Wildcat at heart!

What activities are you involved in on campus?

I am President of the BRAG Club; I am involved with the TREND Club and I am a Desk Assistant for the Manzi-Mo dorm.

What would you like to do with your degree in the future?

I plan on using my degree to become a buyer for the fashion industry.

What’s one thing on your bucket list?

To live one year abroad in Spain.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see myself married with kids working my ultimate dream job every day!