The Soup Bucket List for Boone

Posted -

The Soup Bucket List for Boone
By: Melissa Vega

What’s the perfect way to warm your heart in Boone during the fall and winter seasons? Soup. Seriously. Aside from knitted scarves, bold-colored pea coats, and coffee, soup is the best remedy for those chilly Boone days and nights.

Over the years of living in this little mountain city, I have had ample opportunity to try some of the best soups in town and wanted needed to share them with you all. Now get a pen and paper, an appetite, and get ready to treat yourself to one (or two…or three) of these delicious soups!

1. Potato Bacon Soup at
Primo’s Pizza Pasta and Subs
There is honestly no soup here that I wouldn’t recommend to someone. And for only $1.95 a cup, you seriously can’t miss out on this deal! All soups are homemade and they are not stingy with their portions. They do not have a set menu of which soups will be available that day (with the exception of Tomato Basil), so be sure to call ahead if you’re really craving a specific one! If you’re vegetarian, no worries! The next soup on our list from Primo’s will fit your eating style.

2. Tomato Basil Soup at Primo’s Pizza Pasta and Subs
Unlike their other homemade soups, they serve Tomato Basil everyday. It’s the staple menu item that you have to try if you ever come to this restaurant. Made with only the freshest ingredients, this soup is the perfect solution to any craving or appetite you will have. If you take it to go, I recommend complimenting this soup with a good ole’ grilled cheese sandwich!

Am I making you drool yet? Just keep reading.

Comments

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login