Intern(ally), Kale: Procrastination Station

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

June 2, 2015

Dreary rainy day and I’m tired af.

Tasks Accomplished:

–          Online shopping (new bathing suit top thanks to the sale at J. Crew)

–          Three episodes of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix

–          Thoroughly updated on Facebook.  So updated that I feel like my older relatives that stalk me all day long

–          Made about three lists of to-do items, and started only one. One item. From three lists

Tasks Not Accomplished:

–          Anything

–          Work

–          Related

Now its 4:13 p.m. and I’m watching the clock like a mall cop waiting for his doughnut break and waiting for 5 p.m. so I can leave and go to the gym to swim off the brownie I had for my afternoon snack. (Reality- I’ll leave at like 4:50 to go to the gym to try to look athletic as to not appear to be the black sheep of my family). Can’t wait for another corporate day tomorrow :)))

xoxo,

intern(ally) bored

Kalin Rierson is a senior Marketing major and is the Co-Director of Social Media. Campus involvement is a top priority for her, as she is a member of Chi Omega Fraternity, Her Campus, Contributing Editor for The Odyssey Online, and a member of the Club Triathlon team. She enjoys Family Feud, sarcasm, and Mcdonald's Diet Coke.
Amber Layfield, senior at Appalachian State studying psychology and criminal justice, teaches Pilates and Yoga, and is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Appalachian State!  Enjoys hiking in Boone, getting lost in a great book, dabbling in cooking, knitting, creating jewelry, and writing. An avid animal, coffee, pizza, Harry Potter and Pinterest lover.