Campus Cutie: Nick Mancini

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Name: Nicholas Mancini

Major: Double Majoring in Business Entrepreneurship and Marketing

Age: 19

Class: 2017

Hometown: Raleigh, NC

Member of: Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity, NSCS, Shag Club

Relationship Status: Single

Q: What do you look for in a girl?A: I like girls who are funny, cute, friendly, caring. Liking good music is definitely a plus!

Q: What’s the most embarrassing song on your ipod?A:Shawty is a 10 by The Dream

Q: What is your spirit animal and why?A: A Polar Bear, because they’re fierce but loving at the same time.

Q: Who is your celeb crush?A: Angelina Jolie

Q: What’s your favorite thing about App?A: The diversity of the people here.

Q: What’s your most embarrassing moment? A: When I was at my kindergarten birthday party, my parents hired a guy dressed as Barney to come and I was so scared that I cried and ran out. My mom still has a video of it and everything.

Q: What’s something you can’t live without?A: My wallet, without it I feel naked.

Q: What’s your pet peeve?A: When people are shy, be outgoing!

Q: Number One Deal Breaker?A: If a girl can’t get along with my friends.

Q: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?A: I would want to go to the coast of Portugal and sail.

Q: What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?A: Avoid the opportunity for disaster. My dad has always said that.

Katy Huis

App State

Katy Huis is a Junior Elementary Education Major studying at Appalachian State University in Boone, NC. She enjoys reading, writing, eating and talking. She finds enjoyment in children, animals and her family and friends.