New Hangout App: Down to Dash

Down to Dash is a new start-up targeting college students and their social lives.  It's free to download and use, and the features are not as advanced but sufficient.

Upon signing up for Down to Dash, you will be prompted to select categories of interest (i.e. travel, eating, etc.), prompted to fill out a profile, and then you can either create a plan or outing where people can join, or you can simply just include yourself with someone else's plans.

There is a participant limit one can set to their plans, and you can also swipe through profiles to see who's on and if you'd be interested in talking to/hanging out with someone, as well as see what events are happening near you.  Finally, there is a chat/message option to start getting your plans together!

Download the app here, and let us know what you think!

About The Author

20-year old lover of Yahweh (God) with a passion for life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, and a good bargain or sale, and a preference to lead by example

Blog: www.borntobeunique.weebly.com

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login