MZ Wallace and Her Campus, a Fresh Collaboration!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

We at Her Campus have some great news! The bag and lifestyle designer MZ Wallace has come together with Her Campus to create MZW Campus. MZ Wallace is known for its unique and modern bags that are perfect for everyday and campus use! Personally, I don’t know what I would do with out my MZ Wallace “Metro Tote”! As part of their partnership, MZ Wallace sent each chapter a little swag, so I decided to write about their new project as a thank you!

MZW Campus is a feature on the MZ Wallace website that allows you to shop a collection specifically outlined for collegiate women, pretty cool, right?? There is also information on the newest music, fashion tips, and even baking ideas! The founders of MZ Wallace, Monica and Lucy, decided to create MZW Campus as a way to connect MZ Wallace with the modern woman in college. On the MZW Campus page you can also learn about several collaborators working with MZ Wallace, including Melanie who was an Art history student in college. She helps MZ Wallace to design exclusive patterns for their already incredibly successful bags. I personally love the print on their Jeni Backpack shown here in this article!

So, if you like accessories and content curated specifically to your lifestyle, you better check out MZW Campus at http://www.mzwallace.com/campus . Happy browsing!

Amherst College Senior, Amherst, MA. Member of Amherst Women's Varsity ice hockey team. Hometown is Washington, D.C