My Current Favorite Make-Up Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

I love make up.  Honestly, it is one of my guilty pleasures.  I spend most of my time watching tutorials and trying out new product samples.  Recently, I switched up my routine and wanted to share it with other make up enthusiasts.

NYX Liquid Highlighter

I am not someone who contours so I didn’t think of buying a higlighter.  I purchased it for a party and loved the subtle glow.  I began to incorporate it into my daily routine, brushing a bit on my nose and cupids bone for an extra umfp!

Beauty Blender

Here is another trend I was a bit later on.  However, I love my beauty blender. I have the black one from NYX which is slanted a bit at the top for easier application.  I was it every morning with hand soap and wring it out so it is lightly damp.  The application is smooth and is almost like a blemish eraser.

Makeup-Stay Spray

I swear by my make-up spray.  I used to use Elf and now I switched to Maybelline Masterfix. This helps me to have a flawless application all day (even when I take an hour nap…)

SASA Cat Eyeliner

A little bit unfair for me to put this here because I got it in Hong Kong and I have yet to find it in the US (please tell me if you do) but I LOVE this eyeliner.  The formula is really easy to remove with water and a Qtip  if you make a mistake, however can still withstand a rain storm and sweat!  It can also survive my naps.

Here is just a glimpse of my favorite products.  I’m sure I will find new loves soon and I will be happy to share it with you all as soon as I do ;)

Happy Break!

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.