Farewell From Her Campus Amherst ’15-16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Dear Her Campus Amherst Family,

As the year comes to a close, and today being the last day of finals, I would like to say thank you.  Thank you for supporting Her Campus this year.  Thank you for supporting your fellow students through Campus Profile.  We had over a hundred nominations for Campus Profile and each profile received close to a thousand views.  Even though Her Campus Amherst is a small chapter, because of your support we made it to a silver chapter this year.  I hope you continue to read Her Campus Amherst next year and maybe contribute too? :)

To our contributors, thank you.  I don’t know where this chapter would be without you.  Your fresh ideas, your unique writing styles and eyes for detail in photography make Her Campus Amherst distinct.  To our social media managers and section editor, thank you for logitstically keeping Her Campus Amherst afloat.  I hope that all of you will continue next year to push us to even bigger and better things.

Thank you to Bonnie, for official becoming a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Amherst.  I look forward to working with you next year and I’m sure you will take great care of HC Amherst after I graduate as well.

Finally, a special thank you to Caroline.  I started Her Campus with you and it feels weird for it to continue once you graduate.  You always have my back (from Her Campus to the mailroom) and I’m glad I got to make a friend like you through HC Amherst.  I know that you will do great things in the future.   Thank you for your bright smiles and great advice through the years <3

With that, I think it’s best that I end this before I get too sappy.  Thank you for a great year!

HCxo,

Carina

Ps. Thank you to our Chapter Advisors and HC Nationals for guiding us and making Her Campus Amherst possible. <3

Carina Corbin graduated from Amherst College in 2017 and started writing for Her Campus during her first year. She was a Computer Science and Asian Languages & Civilizations double major that still loves to learn languages, write short stories, eat great food and travel. She wrote for Her Campus Amherst for four years and was Campus Correspondent for 3.5 years. She enjoyed interviewing Campus Profiles and writing content that connected with the Amherst community.