Are you "Entrepreneur" Material?

1. If you have a strong drive and passion for your potential startup...
  2. that forces you to look beyond the naysayers, the haters,  and the dream killers...
  3. that you are willing to stay up long nights for...
  4. that you realize won't magically turn into a thriving business overnight and is still willing to go for it
  5. that you realize will need unconditional passion rather than the condition "if it makes me money"...
  6. that you are not afraid to take risks with [whatever those may be]...
  7. that presents a challenge that excites you to be able to use your creative and innovative side
  8. that you are willing to give a lot of your time, treasure, and talent to [God ALWAYS first though]...
  9. that will allow you to make money and not let money to make you

Then it is highly possible, if you answered yes to these questions, that you are entrepreneur material!

Social Entrepreneur, mentor, consultant, coach, motivational speaker and up-and-coming author; Lover of Yahweh (God) with a passion for life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, and a good bargain or sale, and helping people to live their "best" lives by leading by example
Follow me on Instagram: @rock_n_rawrrr, and see my website, blog, and empowerment podcast: www.borntobeunique.weebly.com

You Might Also Enjoy